Go Down

Topic: Help hacking the MondoMatrix's library to work with the Duemilanove (Read 475 times) previous topic - next topic

btshrewsbury

Well I purchased a PowerMatrix and ServoMatrix from Sparkfun and the rs485 breakout board. I'm hoping to modify the library so we I can use the powermatrix, ledmatrix, and servomatrix with the Duemilanove.

I've quickly ran into a roadblock, the constants are confusing me. Can someone help guide me through the code below?
Code: [Select]
       UCSR1A = ((0 << TXC1) | (1 << U2X1) | (0 << MPCM1));
       UCSR1B = ((0 << RXCIE1) | (0 << TXCIE1) | (0 << UDRIE1) | (1 << RXEN1) | (1 << TXEN1) | (1 << UCSZ12) | (0 << RXB81) | (0 << TXB81));
       UCSR1C = ((0 << UMSEL11) | (0 << UMSEL10) | (0 << UPM11) | (0 << UPM10) | (0 << USBS1) | (1 << UCSZ11) | (1 << UCSZ10) | (0 << UCPOL1));
       UBRR1H = 0;
       UBRR1L = 21;

UCSR1A and a few others have something to do with the arduino megas serial comms but past that I'm clueless. I've searched around for an explanation of the variables but I've come on empty. I believe they have to do with the rx and tx buffers. Some may be specific to the mondomatrix.

Thanks!

Coding Badly

The most complete description is in the processor's data-sheet...

http://www.atmel.com/dyn/resources/prod_documents/8271S.pdf

Go Up