Go Down

Topic: [Solved] My account would be deleted without request (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

volvodani01

Jun 28, 2018, 07:21 am Last Edit: Jul 04, 2018, 11:47 am by volvodani01
Hello,
my real Arduino Account would be deleted for no reaseon.
My real account is volvodani but i could not sign in. My email address the system said is "not registered" how i can restore it? Could anyone help me please.

Greeting
Real "volvodani"
DerDani

Ist hier noch jemand betroffen. Mein Account wurde seitens arduino.cc gelöscht. Ich habe versucht auch eine neue Bestätigung/Passwoert Reset Mail zu bekommen aber dies war nicht möglich mit der Meldung "Your email is not registered.
War hier noch jemand betroffen und wie hat er das wieder hin bekommen?
Ist schon schade nach 9 Jahre unauffälligem Verhalten so rausgekegelt zu werden, da ich ja schon 1800 Posts hatte als Edison Member.

Gruß
Der echte "volvodani"
DerDani

Moderator edit: German version added.]

Coding Badly

The account has not been deleted.

I cannot find any reason you would not be able to login.

Please copy-then-paste the exact error message.

Coding Badly

Uh oh.  Both accounts have the same email address.  How did you do that?

volvodani01

Okay,
this account has an another email adress like the original. So how we can fix?

Coding Badly

Please start by posting the exact error message that is displayed when you try to login to the other account.

volvodani01

Jun 28, 2018, 07:43 am Last Edit: Jun 28, 2018, 07:54 am by Coding Badly
See attached File.
After a request over forgot password. I get a email with the text from Arduino Account your email is nor registered.

Greeting
DerDani

Coding Badly

To other moderators: I cannot find any ban triggers that would cause a problem.

Coding Badly

My Email address of volvodani should be {redacted #1}. The Email address of this account {redacted #2}.
Did you change the email address for @volvodani01 (this account)?

Or is there something really bad happening with the forum software?  (Did the email address change "on its own"?)

volvodani01

Jun 28, 2018, 08:26 am Last Edit: Jun 28, 2018, 08:28 am by volvodani01
I changed because i thougt this could be a problem and i didn't know which of my emaiil both adresses where used.
But still no logon on "old" account possible. With reset password (volvodani) I get a email that address not registered

Coding Badly

Got it.

With the email addresses different are you now able to access your original account (volvodani)?

volvodani01

Is there a probelm with the merge of the forum account and arduino.cc account?

Greeting
Daniel

Coding Badly

I don't understand the question so the answer is "I don't know".

volvodani01

Jun 28, 2018, 08:59 am Last Edit: Jun 28, 2018, 08:59 am by volvodani01
There are two types account the id.arduino.cc and the forum setting you  reach over the Profile Link. See Attached file.

Geetings
Daniel

volvodani01

@coding badly could you change the email adress and sent a reset passwort mail?

Greeting
Daniel

volvodani01

Jun 28, 2018, 05:39 pm Last Edit: Jun 28, 2018, 05:42 pm by volvodani01
Hey Please, could somebody help me please.
This is a important account to me.

if i write a PM form volvodani01 to volvodani i get a email notification that somebode write me an PM. But in both way of the password/forgot request function (forgot password and forgot username) this email where i get the notifaction would said it not registered.

Greeting
Daniel

Go Up