Go Down

Topic: Arduino Slack (Read 445 times) previous topic - next topic

jadr2ddude

Since there was no public Arduino Slack workspace, I decided to create one. Signup is available here: https://slackduino.herokuapp.com/

For those who do not know, Slack is a chat system somewhat similar to IRC but on the web. Signup is public, and I will be moderating the community. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to let me know.

larryd

What's this site, copped liver?

No technical PMs.
The last thing you did is where you should start looking.

jadr2ddude

The signup page is pretty minimalist. Slack itself is the opposite (possibly too much).

Robin2

I can do all the Arduino chatting I want to right here on this Forum.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

westfw

But it's a forum, not a chat!
(Personally, I also greatly prefer fora.)

gdsports

There is an Arduino discord server though I have not used it. I prefer forums. I have no idea if it is official since it is not even mentioned on arduino.cc.

https://old.reddit.com/r/arduino/comments/8sp5k4/official_arduino_discord_server/

jadr2ddude

Closing slack due to lack of interest.

TolpuddleSartre

Closing slack due to lack of interest.
Wow. That didn't take long.

Robin2

Wow. That didn't take long.
My thought exactly - but I did not feel it was a great loss so I did not mention it :)

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Delta_G

Jul 13, 2018, 01:52 am Last Edit: Jul 13, 2018, 01:53 am by Delta_G
But you mentioned not mentioning it.  And then I mentioned you mentioning not mentioning it. 

Someone will probably mention this. 

And that, kids, is how we internet.  :)
|| | ||| | || | ||  ~Woodstock

Please do not PM with technical questions or comments.  Keep Arduino stuff out on the boards where it belongs.

larryd

This must be Slacking off . . .

No technical PMs.
The last thing you did is where you should start looking.

Robin2

And that, kids, is how we internet.  :)
Very childish :)

Go out and play with your new bike - we didn't we spend all that money on it just so it could lie in the yard.

...R

Go Up