Go Down

Topic: 16x2 lcd not working (Read 150 times) previous topic - next topic

dharanivel

I tried to print hello world in 16x2. I had connected all the pins properly.But it shows a black boxes .I tried to adjust the rheostat but it doesnt show .I think that lcd display is not working.So i buyed a new lcd but still only the black boxes are appearing.I used only the example code.Please help me

Delta_G

Jul 10, 2018, 06:18 pm Last Edit: Jul 10, 2018, 06:18 pm by Delta_G
Ask someone who can see your wiring and knows what they are doing to see if maybe you hooked something up wrong.  Then ask someone who can see your code and knows about code if they can spot anything you might have done wrong there.  You obviously did something wrong somewhere, but you'll have to show it to someone. 
|| | ||| | || | ||  ~Woodstock

Please do not PM with technical questions or comments.  Keep Arduino stuff out on the boards where it belongs.

GolamMostafa

Please, show us the picture (top view) of your LCD

Please, show us the picture (bottom view) of your LCD

Please, show us the codes that you have uploaded for your LCD

dharanivel

I have used hello word example program of liquid crystal library

Delta_G

Jul 10, 2018, 07:52 pm Last Edit: Jul 10, 2018, 07:54 pm by Delta_G
Ask someone who can see your wiring and knows what they are doing to see if maybe you hooked something up wrong.  Then ask someone who can see your code and knows about code if they can spot anything you might have done wrong there.  You obviously did something wrong somewhere, but you'll have to show it to someone. 
That picture doesn't really help someone to see how you have things wired up does it? 

Just post the actual code you have loaded. 
|| | ||| | || | ||  ~Woodstock

Please do not PM with technical questions or comments.  Keep Arduino stuff out on the boards where it belongs.

Go Up