Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Problem interfacing HH10D Humidity sensor and TMP102 Thermocouple  (Read 1678 times)
SE
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hi,

I know there is a couple of postings regarding this, I wonder if someone has an arduino sample code, I don't actually understand how to interface with the sensor.

I have found an example to interface with the TMP102 sensor and I think this will work, if i connect it to my breadboard, but I'm not sure how to add the HH10D sensor to the I2C bus
and get it to work aswell.

I'm trying to build a measuring application fopr reading temperature and humidity using these components connected to a Arduino UNO, I'm sure it should work but something will not work.
Maybe it's the adress or the way I try to communicate with the HH10D sensor over the I2C bus?

Im thankful for any suggestion and/or samples regarding this.

With best regards

Daniel

USA
View Profile

Found this

http://tushev.org/articles/electronics/46-interfacing-hh10d-with-arduino

SE
View Profile

Ooh, Thanks this is what I've looked for, this make it all clearer. I now know how this little nice sensor works in arduino.

Thanks once again for your input.

SE
View Profile

I've tried to implement this and i get a compiler error that refer to the FreqCounter.h, that in this file misses WProgram.h i don't know what this mean but
I think there should be a line in the FreqCounter.h file that includes WProgram or something, maybe its my program that don't work.

I uses the new Arduino IDE v1.0 for this project, maybe this error didn't show in earlier version and its problem don't exist, but something will not work, anyone
know what to do?

Best regards

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: