Go Down

Topic: Ethernet shield + flash (Read 751 times) previous topic - next topic

Geek Ionizado

I want to make a tamiya tank controlled by a flash program that will embed the live video transmitted from it. But I can't do it with HTML pages, because I can't make a code that makes the tank runs while i'm pressing the button, and stop when I release it. So I want to make a flash application that connects to the shield and send data, like, the tank stills running until I release the button.

Thanks!

PaulS

I want to make a tamiya tank controlled by a flash program that will embed the live video transmitted from it.

Is "it" the tank, the flash program, or the live video?

But I can't do it with HTML pages, because I can't make a code that makes the tank runs while i'm pressing the button

Why can't you send something when the button is pressed, and something else when the button is released?

So I want to make a flash application that connects to the shield and send data, like, the tank stills running until I release the button.

If you can't send one value when the button is pressed, and another when the button is released, how do you expect flash to do it?

Nicktriller

A bit confusing as to what you are actually trying to make.

Is it a physical tank that you control via flash over TCP/IP stack? Adding video to the mix over the same channel might make things a bit harder. From what I gather you want to turn your arduino/ethernet shield into a web server or web client and interface that with flash?

http://arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/WebClient <- is a good starting point. If you search around on google loads of people have made WiFi controlled RC vehicles.

Go Up