Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Software used to produce this (see topic) picture.  (Read 2112 times)
SE USA
Faraday Member
@ssh0le
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

good link, does anyone know of a electronics schematic "clip art" package for inkscape?

for illustration reasons I would rather use an art program than a design program,

fritzing gives me a headache and I really dont like the "real" pic's

Arduino rocks
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hmmm... Looks like the image was produced using a vector drawing program.

Fritzing is good, however, it runs terribly slow (at least on my machine (C2D E6750, 4GBDDR2@1066(dual)) after wiring a single breadboard, every click takes something like 1sec.

After solving the performance issue, I have a very helpful and cool idea that could be implemented. The idea is to colour the breadboard holes according to the wires colours, like this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice, huh?

Another feature is the ability to render curved wires.

It would be nice also to be able to see an entire circuit by highlighting it or something, and also to activate the switches to interrupt it.

It is. Where did you get the picture? That might provide a clue. I don't recognize it. I've never seen another picture like it.
It's from the ShiftOut tutorial page.
and the ShiftIn tutorial has a similar image.

Just realize that while it helps you, eventually the training wheels need to come off...
Sure! However... isn't "Arduino" itself a kind of "training wheels"?

my 1024 led matrix
Oh my God! This is amazeing!!

This discussions pretty much answers my topic smiley... I would like to hear from the author of those pics though.

Thank you very much guys! [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: