Go Down

Topic: Very new to the Maxuino thing (Read 606 times) previous topic - next topic

Hi there guys, I'm very new to the arduino/maxuino thing but have been using Max/MSP for a few years now.

I'm trying to get an accurate temperature sensor reading into Max/MSP for mapping to parameters.

I have used this temperature sensor setup (http://oomlout.com/a/products/ardx/circ-10/) to get a good reading into the Arduino editor previously but am now trying to get the same level of accuracy in Maxuino.

I have installed everything and uploaded standard firmata onto the board for use in Maxuino and then when pressing (On) on Analog In 0 in the Maxuino GUI I do get a reading but one that only seems to vary from 0.14 to 0.15 when going from ambient to body temperature.
What can I do to get the same level of accuracy as in the Arduino editor in Max?

Apologies if this is a very straightforward task.

mxabeles

my advice is to not use maxuino and have use one of the simple communication codes that comes with the arduino software if you are only using 1 analog input (i think there is a code that shuttles 3 analog inputs to max, the max patch is at bottom of code).

Go Up