Wanted: Contract Arduino board programmer (or similar)
Location: Stafford, TX
Multimedia and exhibit design firm is seeking an embedded programmer or control engineer, who specializes in building custom Arduino boards or equivalent. The boards will communicate with computers via our software. The typical devices controlled by the boards involve, but are not limited to, linear motors, radial motors, switch systems and dimmable lights. The job will be a per-job contract, although it may change in the future.
The ideal candidate will:
- Live in Houston area and willing to make necessary visits to our office.
- Have a strong knowledge and experience in building custom-made Arduino control devices or something similar. This includes all the required tasks to prove the system’s capability to meet our needs. Typical tasks include:
· designing board architecture.
· obtaining and assembling the right components into a working system.
· programming the board to work exactly as the scenario requires.
· testing the board systems to ensure they are working flawlessly.
· specifying and testing the computer to be used with the board and make sure they work together.
- Can meet tight deadlines - by creating production schedule and then following it.
- Available for post-project support.
- Willing and able to work with our office team during projects.
- Have a pleasant attitude.
- Interested in future long-term working relationships.
Interested candidate please respond to:
It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests[/b]