Go Down

Topic: how to save arduino data on other pc (serial, wifi, ethernet) (Read 257 times) previous topic - next topic

Filippo_Mioli

HI everyone!
I'm new in arduino world, but I already have a diffucult problem (for me at least).
I have an arduino industrial 101, and I have to develop a system to monitor sensor like temperature, moisture, noise ecc... The problem is that i need arduino to send data live to other computers on the local net or by serial connection (i prefer the first one). Could someone send me a simple sketch please?
i have tried to search in the web...but nothing I can understand, yet.
Thank you .

Nick_Pyner

i have tried to search in the web...
Probably not very diligently, but at least you found this forum. Arduino surely has a serial connection, so, despite your preference, the code you require, and probably all you are capable of using at this stage, is

Serial.print(data);

The Arduino 101 also has on-board Bluetooth which will allow you to send data to other PCs, and for which the code required is

Serial.print(data);

or something very like it. Your first problem is to get some basic understanding of what you are holding in your hand, it will probably do what you want it to do, eventually.

Filippo_Mioli

Probably not very diligently, but at least you found this forum. Arduino surely has a serial connection, so, despite your preference, the code you require, and probably all you are capable of using at this stage, is

Serial.print(data);

The Arduino 101 also has on-board Bluetooth which will allow you to send data to other PCs, and for which the code required is

Serial.print(data);

or something very like it. Your first problem is to get some basic understanding of what you are holding in your hand, it will probably do what you want it to do, eventually.

Thank you. Maybe the best thing to do wuold be to learn step by step.

Nick_Pyner

Go Up