Go Down

Topic: AnalogRead input from LabVIEW/DAQ (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

kmayn

Hi all,

I am generating a DC signal in LabVIEW and inputting it into an analog input pin on my Arduino. I am using AnalogRead, reading 1 value every 100 ms. The values that Arduino is receiving (when converted back to volts) are not consistent with the signal that I am outputting from LabVIEW. Thus far, it is difficult to tell where the problem is (Arduino or LabVIEW). Is there something obvious I am missing? Has anyone tried this type of setup before?

Thanks in advance!

MarkT

We need more information about the hardware setup.
[ I will NOT respond to personal messages, I WILL delete them, use the forum please ]

RuggedCircuits

Have you established a common ground connection between the two systems?

--
The Rugged Motor Driver: two H-bridges, more power than an L298, fully protected

mk3

Electrical noise would be a classic cause of problems like this but as others said more information is required to solve the problem.  Are you running the wires a long distance?  Are the wires twisted pair? Shielded?  etc..

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy