Go Down

Topic: Is that a possible ...substitute for a voltage divider? (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

liudr

Why don't you just use a car battery since you're saying 30-50A? It's a lot even for a very serious project.  Don't sue Arduino if you fry yourself.

cr0sh

10 volts at 30-50 amps - and regulation? Maybe you should tell us what the project is for, and then maybe we can make better recommendations...
I will not respond to Arduino help PM's from random forum users; if you have such a question, start a new topic thread.

CrossRoads

Sounds like a good case for a heavy duty high frequency switching regulator.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

fkeel

please. i am curious. what are you trying to do?

Nachtwind

just some quadrocopter, nothing more ,0)
The Arduino wont have to suffer from the amperage since it is safe behind the 5V line of the speed controllers (and will get the "normal" Arduino power circuit as well).  The amperage will only come from the speed controllers/motors. A car battery sounded like a good idea but i have to take the weight for this into account..
I ordered 2 11.1V LiPos and will use one at a time i guess, thats the easiest way i hope.
Believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid[ch8230] and I went ahead

Go Up