Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sydney, Australia, help needed  (Read 1919 times)
Sydney, Australia
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

hey there, i'm currently studying industrial design and i have a huge project due soon involving arduino
we've hardly got any time to learn how to use it so i'm looking for someone that can help. i'll be more than happy to pay you 20/hr. i live close to sydney CBD so if it's suitable for you then reply! smiley

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

a college student buying a way out of trouble ...

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Sydney, Australia
View Profile

not at all smiley just need someone to teach me the basics of arduino because we're given no help from our teacher and we're expected to produce something quite complex in the next few weeks.

nr Bundaberg, Australia
Tesla Member
Scattered showers my arse -- Noah, 2348BC.
View Profile

sydney CBD
I'm in outback WA, is that close enough smiley

AFIAK few people ever take on paid work here (I may be wrong because it's probably done via PMs) but everyone is willing to help if you have a specific problem.

_____
Rob

Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

Oh, I'd have no trouble taking on paid work smiley-cool, but it'd have to be for a real project and not someone's homework smiley

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Sydney, Australia
View Profile

Rob thanks for your advice smiley I actually started talking to someone who I knew in primary school and he's actually building a satellite for UNSW now. He's a programming genius so I actually understand how to read code now!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: