Go Down

Topic: Hello (Read 703 times) previous topic - next topic

Neil

I'm an electrician, electronics technician, and computer programmer.

TBAr

Oct 03, 2009, 12:27 am Last Edit: Oct 03, 2009, 12:28 am by TBAr Reason: 1
Welcome. With that profile, you should do well here.

ReCreate

It what programming language do program in?
C++?
And Welcome to the forums :D

Neil

I've taught C programming but haven't really bothered with C++. I've worked in many different languages, starting with Algol-68.

Collin80

Oct 03, 2009, 04:05 am Last Edit: Oct 03, 2009, 04:07 am by AdderD Reason: 1
Welcome! Not using C++ seems like a plus here. I haven't seen too much embedded work in C++. ;-)  You sound like you could be a real asset on this forum!

Rocky140

Awesome.  The race starts Saturday, no start lists, no story on who is going to lead Astana, what the chances of the two American teams are,  does Vande Velde have a shot?  As someone stated earlier, this is an American sports site, but I can guarantee that many Americans follow cycling.  Ask my Dad who Sid Crosby is and he won't have a clue, but he knows who Denis Menchov and Tyler Farrar are.

Regards....
Rocky :P

mowcius

Awesome.  The race starts Saturday, no start lists, no story on who is going to lead Astana, what the chances of the two American teams are,  does Vande Velde have a shot?  As someone stated earlier, this is an American sports site, but I can guarantee that many Americans follow cycling.  Ask my Dad who Sid Crosby is and he won't have a clue, but he knows who Denis Menchov and Tyler Farrar are.

I can assure you that despite what some spam seems to say, this is definitely not an American sports site...

:D

Mowcius

CRAY-4 Linux

mowcius

And CRAY-4 Linux is coming up the inside with Rocky140 following close behind. Is he going to make it?
Come on...
And it's a goal!

:D

Mowcius

ChrisL

Cheated! Cheated! I call for a drug test!

mowcius

Well I don't think CRAY-4 Linux should have been playing cos I think he's a woman :D

Go Up