Go Down

Topic: Changed board in IDE - not recognized anymore (Read 253 times) previous topic - next topic

Sikiduck

Hi,

I bought a LilyGO with ATMEGA32U4 controller.
In Arduino IDE I changed from board Arduino Leonardo (which it was first recognized as), and I changed to Esplora and compiled a sketch to test (because I've had problems getting ducky scripts (converted to arduino) working). But then it says that its not recognized anymore.

I've tried to install drivers from arduino/drivers file but Windows (10) says they are not for this system or something like that.

Please help. What have I do :(

Thank you

ballscrewbob

Supply a working LINK to your board ?

What are "ducky scripts" ?

This means nothing I am afraid "not for this system or something like that."
Post error codes etc using CODE TAGS ( </> )

Also please take the time to read the posts at the top of this section to enable people to help you better.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

DrAzzy

Sounds like your sketch did something so wrong that it hosed the USB. double-tap reset to reset it into the bootloader and upload a harmless sketch (bare minimum, blink, etc) then fix your sketch.
ATtiny core for 841+1634+828 and x313/x4/x5/x61/x7/x8 series Board Manager:
http://drazzy.com/package_drazzy.com_index.json
ATtiny breakouts (some assembled), mosfets and awesome prototyping board in my store http://tindie.com/stores/DrAzzy

Sikiduck

Sep 23, 2018, 05:07 pm Last Edit: Sep 23, 2018, 05:12 pm by Sikiduck
Supply a working LINK to your board ?

What are "ducky scripts" ?

This means nothing I am afraid "not for this system or something like that."
Post error codes etc using CODE TAGS ( </> )

Also please take the time to read the posts at the top of this section to enable people to help you better.

What do you mean by working LINK?

I'm not sure if I can even open it, because it is a USB drive:

I do not get any errorcodes, but when I'm trying the drivers in the Arduino file:

I get this error:

Sounds like your sketch did something so wrong that it hosed the USB. double-tap reset to reset it into the bootloader and upload a harmless sketch (bare minimum, blink, etc) then fix your sketch.
How do I double-tap reset? My USB/arduino does not have a reset buttom I think ... Do I have to open the USB-drive?

Thanks for answers you guys.

ballscrewbob

A "working link" would simply be the URL from where you purchased the item or the items own support pages.

Having never seen the device your picture shows It looks more like a regular USB drive than an MCU based device.

Where are the I/O pins etc.

I think your "driver" issues might be more related to windows 10 itself but until we can see details of what you actually have there even that is a guess.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Sikiduck

Here's link for the USB: https://www.ebay.com/itm/BadUsb-USB-Microcontroller-ATMEGA32U4-Development-Board-Virtual-16MHz-Keyboard/382478581080?hash=item590d7ffd58:g:lvYAAOSws-tbBoUz

Thank you.

I have tried like everything that is possible in Windows ... still it says:
  :(

ballscrewbob

Anything I find for that device describes it as used for hacking computers.

I cannot find any reference to your specific device being used for good purposes (unless you know different)

I would need some sort of proof to your intent to help any further.

Go Up