Go Down

Topic: Can I make an Arduino nano work like a relais (Read 359 times) previous topic - next topic

alex5678

Oct 11, 2018, 02:04 pm Last Edit: Oct 11, 2018, 02:27 pm by alex5678
I upload a better attachment. I believe I should use 2 buffers for not inputing the sinusoid signal back to the A,B pins of the Arduino...

The relais is controled from the nano. So I need sometime to have the sinusoid signal on the output C,C', and sometime to ouput the PWM (produced from the Arduino) on the output C,C'...

What do you believe?

Thank you...

Delta_G

This poster either needs to come on out with all the details of what he is building and stop trying to play coy with us or he needs to move on and forget it.  There's no way we can help with this vague handwaving of a description.  Right now he is just wasting our time.

OP:  You need to tell what you are building.  Not this vague notion of signal 1 and signal 2.  But actually describe what this is and what it is supposed to do.  Give us the big picture, non-technical description.  Maybe from that we can figure out what it is that you really want or need. 
|| | ||| | || | ||  ~Woodstock

Please do not PM with technical questions or comments.  Keep Arduino stuff out on the boards where it belongs.

Paul__B

Sadly this is if anything, worse nonsense than the original attachment (below)!

In summary, clearly you have no idea what you are doing.  Yes, the "XY problem" yet again!

Fascinatingly enough, the people here actually "get their kicks" from solving problems for others.  It is just one side of human nature.  But it is frequently like herding cats!

The only vaguely specific mention here, is a "Signal 1 is from telephone line".  Despite your terrible ability to describe your problem, it seems you wish to alternately send the audio from your "telephone line" or a tone from the Arduino, to another device.  And you do not comprehend the intricacies of this requirement.

The most revealing requirement is not "technical" at all.  You need to reveal the purpose of the project - why you want to do it at all.  Most of the technical aspects will actually "drop out" of knowing the answer to this crucial, "non-technical" question.  :smiley-eek:

Go Up