Go Down

Topic: I'm not a robot (Read 558 times) previous topic - next topic

michael_x

I use an account, which is a couple of years old, has some thousand hand-made posts and has "earned"  several hundred "karma" points.

Now a robot shows me some silly pictures when I log in.
Anybody able to stop that silly thing from annoying me?

ballscrewbob

So your current profile is a "SECOND" account ?

Have you changed ISP ?

Do you use a VPN ?

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Robin2

Oct 11, 2018, 12:48 pm Last Edit: Oct 11, 2018, 12:49 pm by Robin2
Anybody able to stop that silly thing from annoying me?
Stay logged in ?

When you try to re-log in to your account how can the system know that it is not some robot masquerading as you?

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

gregorss

I've never seen such a not-a-robot bouncer. Can you post a shot?

Grieets

Gregor
Meine Pizza schmeckt am besten, wenn ich sie selber esse.

ChrisTenone

I think michael-x is a robot.

I mean, if you got nothing to hide ...
Atmosphere carries combustion vapors to places where they will do good instead of harm - Mike Faraday's 'History of a Candle': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W0MHZ4jb4A

Whoops ::)

sterretje

I've never seen such a not-a-robot bouncer. Can you post a shot?
Curious as well.

Only (little) annoyance that I have is that I occasionally have to login again since SSO was implemented. Login seems to expire after a certain time.
If you understand an example, use it.
If you don't understand an example, don't use it.

Electronics engineer by trade, software engineer by profession. Trying to get back into electronics after 15 years absence.

ChrisTenone

Curious as well.

Only (little) annoyance that I have is that I occasionally have to login again since SSO was implemented. Login seems to expire after a certain time.
It does, but my browser presents the login screen with my information already filled in. And it never asks me if I'm a robot. And how Asimov is that?

Hey Internet, robots can lie!
Atmosphere carries combustion vapors to places where they will do good instead of harm - Mike Faraday's 'History of a Candle': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W0MHZ4jb4A

michael_x

Can't reproduce any more.
Now it behaves as before: usually I remain logged in, but after a while (some days) I have to log in again, my browser fills in my credentials into the login form, and the forum.arduino.cc site accepts it immediately.

I think michael-x is a robot
who knows for sure?
and what's the difference?
what is easier to bear: artificial intelligence or human stupidity?

ChrisTenone

who knows for sure?
and what's the difference?
what is easier to bear: artificial intelligence or human stupidity?

beep!

... boop.  :smiley-cry:

Go Up