Go Down

Topic: Motor control with Arduino Uno (Read 118 times) previous topic - next topic

ruffollab

I have a fair understanding of electronics, but I am new to the Audrino world. I just got  an Audrino Uno board and an Adafruit v2 motor controller board.

I want to make a circuit that controls three or four miniature vibration motors (like the one's used in cell phones/pagers). The motors run on about 3 to 6 volts D.C.
I would like to have independent control (by way of software) of the speed, voltage, and polarity of each motor.

So far, I am understanding most of the hardware hook up part, but the software examples for controlling the motors are confusing me a bit.

Could anyone give me a basic schematic/example program to start me out so I can do this?

Robin2

So far, I am understanding most of the hardware hook up part, but the software examples for controlling the motors are confusing me a bit.
Please post one of the examples that you refer to and tell us what you don't understand.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Go Up