e-Gizmo's Gizduino V1 - Revised (Philippines)

What revision did I do? I changed the headers; original ones wouldn't allow Arduino Shields to be attached.

This is Version 1 of e-Gizmo's Gizduino using ATmega168 DIP. Version 2 is using ATmega168 SMD, soldered!

Kuya Marc

I'm slightly bemused as to why you are producing a board with the ATmega168 - why not the 328?

Any advantages of this board over say a seeduino 168?

I have seen a lot of boards which you have constructed so far... I have allways wondered... what do you actually do with them?

To be honest, I really dont care too much which exact microcontroller your circuit uses, or which brand your prototyping board is... I am more curios what people do with them.

Of course, creating your own plattform can be rewording (this is an assumption its not something I have done yet...) but what do you do with all your boards?

but what do you do with all your boards?

Yeah I'd be interested too.

I have as many boards as you do (I have to say that none are home made/designed) and many are being used for projects now (admittedly many half finished)

Hello Everybody!

The Gizduino board is NOT made by me... It is made by a Philippine business, called e-Gizmo. They only have ATmega168 mCUs. I do have a Seeeduino V2.2 with ATmega328P presently being used for Anti-DDoS bot operations. (For those that are wondering what I'm doing with my Arduino boards...)

KM

i'm planning to make a gsm announcement board can someone send me a document on how to do it using gizduino ty :smiley: