Go Down

Topic: e-Gizmo's Gizduino V1 - Revised (Philippines) (Read 3460 times) previous topic - next topic

Kuya Marc

What revision did I do? I changed the headers; original ones wouldn't allow Arduino Shields to be attached.

This is Version 1 of e-Gizmo's Gizduino using ATmega168 DIP. Version 2 is using ATmega168 SMD, soldered!

Kuya Marc
I run Xubuntu Linux as my only computer operating system!
Windows does not run here; Only

mowcius

I'm slightly bemused as to why you are producing a board with the ATmega168 - why not the 328?

Any advantages of this board over say a seeduino 168?

fkeel

I have seen a *lot* of boards which you have constructed so far... I have allways wondered... what do you actually *do* with them?

To be honest, I really dont care too much which exact microcontroller your circuit uses, or which brand your prototyping board is... I am more curios what people do with them.

Of course, creating your own plattform can be rewording (this is an assumption its not something I have done yet...) but what do you do with all your boards?
http://embodimentlabs.tumblr.com/
http://paulstrohmeier.info/

mowcius

but what do you do with all your boards?

Yeah I'd be interested too.

I have as many boards as you do (I have to say that none are home made/designed) and many are being used for projects now (admittedly many half finished)

Kuya Marc

Hello Everybody!

The Gizduino board is NOT made by me... It is made by a Philippine business, called e-Gizmo. They only have ATmega168 mCUs. I do have a Seeeduino V2.2 with ATmega328P presently being used for Anti-DDoS bot operations. (For those that are wondering what I'm doing with my Arduino boards...)

KM
I run Xubuntu Linux as my only computer operating system!
Windows does not run here; Only

km099

i'm planning to make a gsm announcement board can someone send me a document on how to do it using gizduino ty :D

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy