Go Down

Topic: Uno with MFRC522 and ST25TA RFID tag (Read 87 times) previous topic - next topic

netzel

Hi together,

I am experimenting with RFID and the possibility to get sensor data via RFID. For this reason I use the MFRC522 board together with an UNO. I made several tests with the library of Miguel Balboa and simple RFID tasks like ID request for tags and all works fine.

But now I would like to try to get the sensor data from the ST25TA, which I would like to equip with a FSR. My problem now is my limited programming skill to modify the library to support the extended possibilities of the tag. I do understand the what they write in the documentation, but am not able to
convert this into code.

Can anyone give me a hint how this could be achieved? Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Links:
MFRC522 documentation
ST25TA documentation
FSR with Arduino

pylon

But now I would like to try to get the sensor data from the ST25TA, which I would like to equip with a FSR.
The ST25TA has a general purpose output, how do you plan to use it as a sensor input? How does the FSR come into that project? Post a wiring diagram of your setup.

netzel

Thank you for the hint, my fault, thought it would be a GPIO, I promise to rtfm better the next time. I will try my project with another hardware setup.

Go Up