Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: the right board for a beginner to Arduino  (Read 949 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hello
I have been working on a Boe Bot for the last few weeks
I am studying electronics engineering and I have done some micro-computer engineering stuff
I have worked on different board the majority of them are from the 86HCS family

I would like to ask I am looking for the right board to get no matter how much the price is, i am just looking for something has no limit.
Thank you very much

Left Coast, CA (USA)
Brattain Member
Measurement changes behavior
View Profile

I would like to ask I am looking for the right board to get no matter how much the price is, i am just looking for something has no limit.
Thank you very much

There is no such thing as a board without limits. Us picking a board for you is difficult as we don't know what your needs or expectations are. It's not all that important which board you get, but rather get something and start to learn and use. Your requirements will grow and change in time.

Lefty

View Profile

sorry i did not explain my question properly
I am trying to make a simple robot for example something can follow a line or can detect an object
I have done one in Boe Bot but it honestly did not feel like I made it by myself
for that reason I have decided to go to Arduino
I found a lot of different boards and I am just wondering what is the right one for these kind of project.

Thanks for your quick respond.

The Netherlands
Beep!
View Profile

DFrobotics makes some nice boards, especially used for robotics, but I think any Arduino will do.
There are many modules and interfaces that you can use with Arduino to control servo's, motors, etc.
With the right hardware, an Arduino can do anything except whipe your butt (and I bet someone could come up with a project to do just that!)

View Profile

Thank you very much that is what I am looking for.

I think then I would just go for the mega board.
Thanks

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: