Go Down

Topic: Plastic base plate for uno R3 (Read 397 times) previous topic - next topic

Hamberg

I´m new to Arduino and i´ve noticed, that my Uno R3 came on a plastic base plate.
The case is that i´d like to print myself a case for the board, but all the cases, that i find are without the base.
Does anybody know where I can find the schematics for the base or a stl file for a case with the base?

Thanks in advance for the help :D

pert

Why do you need the base plate when the Uno is in the case?

Hamberg

It came i a carton box, and attached on the the base plate, but as I would like to transport it, without risking it getting damaged, I would like to 3D print a case for the board.
But I can´t find the dimensions for the plastic base witch it is attached to, so my question is if anyone know where i can find those, since i can´t find them myself, or if one have a STL file of a case, which have room for the base plate?

pert

If it's only for transport, just look around for a suitably sized cardboard box or tupperware. I'm guessing the Arduino came in a perfect box. No need to waste a bunch of time and plastic 3D printing something.

Robin2

But I can´t find the dimensions for the plastic base witch it is attached to,
Why not measure it?

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

ballscrewbob

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Go Up