Go Down

Topic: Custom Shield (Read 963 times) previous topic - next topic

perphy

Hi:

I would like to customize my own shield.

I finished the breadboard development already.

I have a prototype shield, but that is for human soldering.

Is there some software just for arduino shield development. I find circuits.io online, but it seams could not support schematic and PCB design anymore.

And is there any PCB manufacturer for arduino development whose manufacturing price could be cheaper than normal PCB manufacturer?

Thanks!

spycatcher2k

Is there some software just for arduino shield development.
No.
And is there any PCB manufacturer for arduino development whose manufacturing price could be cheaper than normal PCB manufacturer?
No.

I use Eagle to make all my PCBs, you lay out a schematic, then the PCB layout. You can get PCBs made in China (GOOGLE will help you here) - Some also do Assembly & BOM sourcing. You may even find forum members local to you who can do the assembly.
Mrs Drew
-=-
http://www.uk-pcb.co.uk - UK PCB Fab Company
I will design & code for you, but I will also charge you (PM me)
If you don't like my answers, realize : I'm not being cheeky, I'm Just trying to prompt you to use your own brain/google etc.

pert

There's no reason why a PCB manufacturer would charge less for Arduino development. If anything, they would charge more since the beginner hobbyist types in the Arduino community are probably the most likely to send them screwy design files that are a big hassle.

phagohar

The ProtoShield makes it tranquil used for you en route for draft custom circuits. You be capable of with no trouble repair TH otherwise SMD ICs never-endingly the prototyping quarter en route for adversity them among your Arduino board. The SMD region is deliberate pro a limit of 24 pins SOIC integrated tour moreover the TH theme contains a grouping of break pro the considered necessary apparatus just about your project. You be able to uniform attach a diminutive breadboard (not included) going on the protoarea pro solderless operation. The proto corner includes furthermore two strength ranks (IOREF after that GND), two LEDs pads afterward SPI signals breakout pads in favor of boards along with SPI merely on top of the ICSP slogan reminiscent of Zero.

Go Up