Go Down

Topic: List my Post historty (Read 330 times) previous topic - next topic

sidhabo

Is there a  way to list all  the posts that I have started myself  in forum ?
I've been  Using Arduino UNO and Mega2560 so far ....

rtek1000

Please avoid private messages, your question may be someone's answer in the future!

rtek1000

Click on your nickname, below you should see options, like:

Show Posts <-------

Show Drafts

Show Stats
Please avoid private messages, your question may be someone's answer in the future!

sterretje

To get the ones you started, follow rtek1000's show posts and next click topics; that will give you the threads that you started.
If you understand an example, use it.
If you don't understand an example, don't use it.

Electronics engineer by trade, software engineer by profession. Trying to get back into electronics after 15 years absence.

sidhabo

Cool  Thanks for info guys   :)
I've been  Using Arduino UNO and Mega2560 so far ....

robjphillips

Here (?):

Profile Info  Show Posts
I hate feeling stupid, but I cannot for the life of me find how to get to that similar page for my forum profile, without already being in a post that I've created.  But what if I am just starting from the Forum main page 

IE: Arduino Forum - Index

I don't see my nickname any place to click on...the same question applies to rtek1000's post...  I'm sorry but I dont see my nickname anywhere on screen to click, in order to follow those next links.
~Hyper

Imagination is Real

PaulS

I don't see my nickname any place to click on...
On the right side of the top bar of every page is your avatar. Click on that, and then select Profile from the drop down menu. On the resulting page, select Edit next to Forum Settings, and you'll see the same page you'd see if you clicked on your avatar to the left of one of your posts (or replies).
The art of getting good answers lies in asking good questions.

rtek1000

It may be easier to create a shortcut, since it is already logged in:

https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?action=profile

robjphillips

On the right side of the top bar of every page is your avatar. Click on that, and then select Profile from the drop down menu. On the resulting page, select Edit next to Forum Settings, and you'll see the same page you'd see if you clicked on your avatar to the left of one of your posts (or replies).
Got it, Thanks.
~Hyper

Imagination is Real

Go Up