This will be his first project with arduino
The "survey" is a requirement to interview/ask expert(s)
He isn't able to have his own account at this point
Too many predatory people out there, I trust my son to be responsible but he is only 13 and I know as his father he still has a lot to learn especially when dealing with online forums and anonymized people
1. What are some things that you are limited by with Arduino?
2. What is the most complex Arduino project you've done?
3. What is a future project you'd like to do? Why?
4. What is your favorite project you have made with Arduino?
5. Where and how did you learn about Arduino?
6. What was your first project?
7. What was your simplest project?
8. Have you used Arduino professionally/personally and if so for what?
9. How have you used Arduino knowledge in other projects or fields not typically associated with Arduino?
10. How do you think Arduinos could benefit the average teenager or younger person?