Go Down

Topic: Installing i2cdev problems (Read 31 times) previous topic - next topic

MartinV279

I downloaded the i2cdev folder from this link: https://github.com/jrowberg/i2cdevlib (on the right there's a button download zip and downloads a zip file named master).
Next I did was I unzipped it in the C:\Users\user\Documents\Arduino\libraries folder.
And finally I open Arduino to try out the examples. When I try to compile both of the projects this comes out.
Raw:

DMP6:

The only directory where I copied the contents of the master.zip (downloaded from github) looks like this:

And after copying this here, a folder Arduino appeared in the programs Examples bar. Also, Arduino and MSP430 libraries popped up in the Add library window in Arduino. (Which I guess means that they are recognised as valid files).

Please help fixing this. Probably is something often asked here, but didn't find a solution anywhere. I've been working on this for quite a while and I'm quite stuck with the gyro.

Thanks!

pylon

Nov 05, 2014, 08:55 pm Last Edit: Nov 05, 2014, 08:56 pm by pylon
You have to install all the folders inside the "Arduino"-Folder of the ZIP archive to your libraries folder. So move them out of the Arduino folder and restart the IDE. Under libraries you should have "I2Cdev", "AD7746" and all the others.

Go Up