Go Down

Topic: Illuminated tactile switch (Read 6425 times) previous topic - next topic


Hi all,

I'm designing a product and would like to use these switches

I can get them from Jaycar (in Aus) but don't like using a component that can only be sourced in one place.

Trouble is I don't know who makes them. Underneath there is a tiny manufacturer's mark, either

[glow]I-L[/glow] or [glow]HL[/glow] with the H and the L joined together.

Anybody know what they are and where they come from?

Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

Go Up