Go Down

Topic: Problem assembling the Tinkerkit Braccio (Read 217 times) previous topic - next topic

bassible

Hi there, I don't know where to put this question, because it is so basic it doesn't even involve any programming... I'm trying to assemble my newly acquired tinkerkit braccio bundle, but at Step 17 (which looks so easy in the youtube tutorials) the cable from the motor almost breaks (the cable insulation [not sure whether that's the correct word for the plastic around the wires] is actually already a little broken) when I'm trying to push it through the plastic piece. Has anyone any experience with (assembling) the tinkerkit? ...or do you have any tips where in this forum this question should actually be placed? ;)
Any help is appreciated...I was so looking forward to programming the robotic arm...it's cruel that I already fail at this early point  :o

bassible

Interestingly, the problem has shifted now... twisting the cable a bit gets it through the narrow aperture, but now I still can't fit the motor through any further because the manufacture seems to be put together a little crookedly... maybe some rasping helps...

bassible

Go Up