Go Down

Topic: Arduino uno programming over OTA with ESP8266 (Read 3795 times) previous topic - next topic

Juraj

Yes, but it comes nothing when i start the serial monitor ?
it should not print to Serial Monitor. it will communicate with ATmega over Serial.

try to find the network. the name should start "ESP8266-Module".
You can't write an Arduino sketch if you didn't learn programming. Not the language, but the concepts of programming - algorithms and data types.

Juraj

it is possible that the firmware uses ssid and password remembered in esp8266. then it connected to your WiFi network. try the WiFiLink library WiFiWebServer example. but use the WiFiLink library from my repository, not from library Manager.
https://github.com/jandrassy/arduino-library-wifilink
You can't write an Arduino sketch if you didn't learn programming. Not the language, but the concepts of programming - algorithms and data types.

Itsch

i have this libary, the wifi is not in the list i have onther options to find it ?

Itsch

i can search it but its not add, have it an safety type and a password ?

Juraj

Jan 12, 2019, 02:27 pm Last Edit: Jan 12, 2019, 02:30 pm by Juraj
i can search it but its not add, have it an safety type and a password ?
run the example sketch. it doesn't want ssid or password

Itsch

It dosent work i dont find a WiFi Network with the name ESP8266-Module

Juraj

run an example of the WiFiLink library. if WiFiLink is connected to the network, the example will print the IP address

Itsch

Okay ich have do this, and i have the IP adress but what can i do with this to get the WiFi Connection ?

Juraj

Okay ich have do this, and i have the IP adress but what can i do with this to get the WiFi Connection ?
if you have an IP address you have a connection. didn't the example print SSID, IP Address and RSSI?

Itsch

I dont can use the examples from WiFi link it dont verify, I can only use the examples from the beginner guide https://tttapa.github.io/ESP8266/Chap01%20-%20ESP8266.html

i have the ip adress and with the AP sketch i cane connect with the ESP8266 but i dont have a Web-panel

Juraj

I dont can use the examples from WiFi link it dont verify, I can only use the examples from the beginner guide https://tttapa.github.io/ESP8266/Chap01%20-%20ESP8266.html

i have the ip adress and with the AP sketch i cane connect with the ESP8266 but i dont have a Web-panel
the examples in Pieters guide are for esp8266. WiFilLink is for MCU which uses esp8266 as WiFi adapter

Itsch

I must first load the ArduinoFirmwareESP to the Esp8266 and then connect the Esp8266 as shield to the uno and load the example sketch to the uno ? i have did that but nothing comes at the monitor

Juraj

I must first load the ArduinoFirmwareESP to the Esp8266 and then connect the Esp8266 as shield to the uno and load the example sketch to the uno ? i have did that but nothing comes at the monitor
the example has Serial.begin(115200) and in Serial Monitor you have 9600 baud set.

Itsch

Juraj

yes but with 115200 its the same
upload the firmware with "Erase Flash" option set to "Sketch + WiFi Settings". the firmware then should start in AP mode

Go Up