Go Down

Topic: Importing linked dependencies in Atmel Studio efficiently (Read 152 times) previous topic - next topic

I have Atmel Studio 7.0 and I have imported a project I did on the Arduino IDE for Arduino Leonardo.
I then created my own custom board with the ATMEGA32U4 and successfully loaded the code to the board from Atmel Studio and everything works great. However, I want to give the board and the code to my customer who does not have Arduino IDE on his computer. He just wants to work with Atmel Studio and that's it.

However, the solution on Atmel Studio has dependencies that are linked to files in the Arduino IDE folder (several dozens of files). See two photos attached.

I need to import them to my project solution folder so that I can give my customer the code in just one zip file and then he could unzip it and start working with the project on his computer with Atmel Studio. I don't want to go now and pick the files one by one and copy and paste them in my project folder and then also I would need to change the link address to my project folder for each of these linked files.

Isn't there a way to simply give a command to Atmel Studio to automatically import all linked files to my project folder?

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131