This is a variant, with 20*4 display estate:
This display size will take full advantage of the latest update on phi_prompt library
I have set up the sales page on www.inmojo.comhttp://www.inmojo.com/store/liudr-arduino-and-physics-gadgets/item/phi-2-interactive-arduino-shield-2004/
Video of alarm clock version 4:
After successfully selling all my Phi-1 shields and several revisions I present the Phi-2 shield, more functions and more flexible:
Short video using interactive library phi_prompt on Phi-2 shield:
List of features:
* Compatible with UNO, Duemilanove, official Ethernet shield, MEGA and clones
* Best interactive user interface software to make menus and ask user inputs: phi_prompt
, only for phi shields.
* 16*2 character LCD to display information and interact with users
* Six buttons for input and interaction
* 2 RJ45 ports providing up to 16 robust connections to sensors or control devices.
* A buzzer for alarm or simple tones.
* A sensor block to test most common sensors, such as thermistors for temperature, resistive pressure sensors, light-dependent resistor for light, Hall Effect magnetic sensors etc.
* Two LEDs indicators. You are free to choose which arduino pin to drive the LEDs.
* Real time clock with battery backup keeps the time when Arduino is turned off
* EEPROM to log data and keep data when Arduino is turned off (24LC256 or 24LC512)
* Reset button for Arduino
* All Arduino pins are brought out for maximal flexibility.
* The I2C bus is brought next to analog pins 4 and 5. UNO uses these pins for I2C while MEGA uses 20 and 21.
I will be personally mailing orders sold at inmojo.com while dipmicro.com is my main distributor in USA/Canada.Documentations
and sample codes (I'm revising all my Phi-1 shield project codes) are all on my blog:http://liudr.wordpress.com/phi-2-shield/
If you have read better documentations or more project samples for a similar shield, please let me know where I lack.