Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Please help me with this nightmare 0.03mA  (Read 1623 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I used the TIP120 and I got it fully work! Thanks alot!
Well I don't have explantation on why I getting very low current I will try to figure it out! But since it worked I'm happy smiley

Lancashire, UK
Edison Member
View Profile

If your pictures were hosted on a usable system, it would help a lot.  I gave up to this thread because of the difficulty in downloading the photos.  Being limited to one download every 30 minutes, isn't the way to win friends with a complex project.  It sounds like you don't understand the relationship between voltage and current and the differences in measuring the two.

View Profile

If your pictures were hosted on a usable system, it would help a lot.  I gave up to this thread because of the difficulty in downloading the photos.  Being limited to one download every 30 minutes, isn't the way to win friends with a complex project.  It sounds like you don't understand the relationship between voltage and current and the differences in measuring the two.
I didn't know about the limit of download! Because I have a membership!
No sir I do know the law!
But because the limitation knowledge of arduino because I have spent time to program the microcontroller and didn't have time to spend it on the shimatic!
Any how! Thanks a lot for the help!

North Yorkshire, UK
Faraday Member
View Profile

But because the limitation knowledge of arduino because I have spent time to program the microcontroller and didn't have time to spend it on the shimatic!
You should always draw your schematic somewhere - helps no end when you're trying to get help or debug a circuit.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: