Go Down

Topic: energy meter spm91, rs485 module, protocol modbus, esp8266 (Read 130 times) previous topic - next topic

shintya

Did anyone ever use energy meter spm91 and rs485 to communicate it with the arduino uno? Please tell me. I always find the error says "modbus_construct was not declared". I think i can't find the right library for the rs485. Please help me how to fix it . Or maybe anyone have the correct library? Thanks btw. I really need help..

rw950431

I'm not an RS485 expert but there is a long thread on similar issues starting here

pylon

I always find the error says "modbus_construct was not declared". I think i can't find the right library for the rs485.
You neither provide a link to the library you're using nor did you post your code.

I also suppose you mixed example code with the wrong library.

You don't need a library for RS-485 (that's the physical serial interface) but for the ModBus protocol. There are a lot of libraries available on the Internet, all of them using a different approach and none of them implementing the complete standard.

Also post a link to the energy meter spm91's datasheet/manual!

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy