Go Down

Topic: Arduino AdvancedSerial - Real-Time data plotting and recording (Read 14 times) previous topic - next topic

Nick1787

Im not sure if this is the right place, but I created a new Arduino library and desktop client for real-time plotting and recording of Arduino program data over the serial interface.

The goal of this project was to create a simple interface which can be easily dropped into any Arduino application and integrate seamlessly.   The main features are:

• Built on top of Arduino's Serial object
  • Transmission of textual and program data simultaneously.  (Doesn't break existing Serial.print() messages)
  • Real-time plotting of program data
  • Recording of real-time data to CSV files for post-processing
  • Standalone client written in c# (Not built on commercial products like Matlab or Labview)

The library and client can be downloaded from my Github page here: https://github.com/Nick1787/AdvancedSerial/wiki

There may be some minor bugs in the client I'm working on fixing, but generally the client is fully-functional.  Feel free to use and report and bugs found.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy