Go Down

Topic: help with Saving Data obtained from adruino to PC (Read 252 times) previous topic - next topic

Ahmadalsalmi

Hi
I'm working on a project and i want to read data from RFID Tags to receive Array of 14 integers

i want to be able to read multiple arrays and store them in a txt file on my computer 

i looked into that but i didn't find a answer that helped me

i appreciate any help i could get

Robin2

Many of the terminal emulators, such as puTTY have the option of saving incoming data to a file.

Alternatively you can write a PC program to receive and save the data. This Python-Arduino demo should give you a starting point.

...R

Nick_Pyner

i looked into that but i didn't find a answer that helped me

I think that is because there isn't much to look for. If you can read your data on the serial monitor, you can send it, without any changes, to any terminal programme. I use RealTerm for this. It is quite intuitive. If you have an older version of Excel, you can send the data to it directly, using PLX-DAQ.

Vernel

Hey

I think i have a program that can help. It is able to save arduino data captured as csv, pdf or svg files. See this forum post for details http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=312702.0

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy