Go Down

Topic: How to read new posts since last visit? (Read 224 times) previous topic - next topic

ShermanP

When I click on Unread Posts, it says there are none.  Is there any way to see the new posts, or the threads with new posts, since my last visit?

Robin2

When I open a section of the Forum (for example this section called Website and Forum) I may read some of the Posts and when I am finished I click  "MARK READ" at the top (or bottom) of the section.

Next time I open the section the Threads that have new Posts are all marked with NEW

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Juraj

Jan 12, 2019, 09:53 pm Last Edit: Jan 12, 2019, 09:59 pm by Juraj
you can setup alerts for "panels"  then you get new threads and response alerts in Alerts menu.

go to Alerts 》All alerts 》 Settings  》 Notifications
You can't write an Arduino sketch if you didn't learn programming. Not the language, but the concepts of programming - algorithms and data types.

ShermanP

Ok, thanks.  But the link that says Unread Posts at the upper right just doesn't work?

Juraj

Ok, thanks.  But the link that says Unread Posts at the upper right just doesn't work?

only replays to threads you visited are put there
You can't write an Arduino sketch if you didn't learn programming. Not the language, but the concepts of programming - algorithms and data types.

paul1233

I had the same problem. one must contact to the moderator to resolve this issue.

Go Up