Go Down

Topic: Servo objects break motor control (Read 365 times) previous topic - next topic

Delta_G

Jan 18, 2019, 08:33 pm Last Edit: Jan 18, 2019, 08:38 pm by Delta_G
Unnecessarily long wall of text tbh
It's broken into paragraphs.  It isn't wall of text.   I guess you don't appreciate the advice so I'll put you on the ignore list. 

Personally I don't see the need to make a diagram for straightforward connecting colorcoded wires on 2 ends.
You can think what you want.  But your mind will change eventually if you stay at this long enough.  Either way, it still doesn't help anyone here to see what you've done. 

I guess you prefer to work alone and not to show anyone else what you have.  If you don't want help I'll just stick you on the ignore list and let you get advice from the noobies instead. 
|| | ||| | || | ||  ~Woodstock

Please do not PM with technical questions or comments.  Keep Arduino stuff out on the boards where it belongs.

Delta_G

Just a week or so ago was a thread that went three pages with someone swearing that it wasn't the wiring.  They knew what they were doing.  How dare we second guess their wiring. 

Then finally after a few days of arguing they finally posted the schematic.  Grounds weren't connected.  Could have been solved in one post if the poster had just been willing to listen to the people he asked for help. 
|| | ||| | || | ||  ~Woodstock

Please do not PM with technical questions or comments.  Keep Arduino stuff out on the boards where it belongs.

Robin2

Jan 18, 2019, 11:29 pm Last Edit: Jan 18, 2019, 11:34 pm by Robin2
Unnecessarily long wall of text tbh.
I don't agree.

And it all seems to be excellent advice - worth reading 3 or 4 times.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Go Up