Go Down

Topic: can i deal with voice ??  (Read 127 times) previous topic - next topic

khalidd7

hi , i was wondering if i can deal with a voice in Arduino

i want to talk and the Arduino continuously record my voice

and send my voice through the network.

( someones told me that it's not possible to do it in Arduino , if he is right, can someone give me details why i can't ?

thx.

dave-in-nj

need clarification
are you saying you want to duplicate something like a telephone ? but only one way ?

Paul__B

someones told me that it's not possible to do it in Arduino , if he is right, can someone give me details why i can't ?
Why do we need to?  The Arduino (UNO, Nano, Leonardo, Pro Mini, Mega etc) do not have the capability (resources) to do it.  That is the answer, you do not need any more.

Do I need to explain to you why you cannot make yourself a pair of wings and flap them using your arms and fly away?  How much detail do you need?  :smiley-roll:

dave-in-nj

hi , i was wondering if i can deal with a voice in Arduino

i want to talk and the Arduino continuously record my voice

and send my voice through the network.

( someones told me that it's not possible to do it in Arduino , if he is right, can someone give me details why i can't ?

thx.

talk and record is simple with voice recorders
send voice or sound over a network is simple with a webcam or spycam

khalidd7

need clarification
are you saying you want to duplicate something like a telephone ? but only one way ?
yes i want make it like this

dave-in-nj

there should be many circuits  that show how to use a microphone and ampliphier and wires to send signal from one place to another.

there are wireless devices,  baby monitors, spy-cams, intercoms, that do this wireless

if you feel you need to invovle an arduino in this is some manner, spend some time with Google use Arduino with your search

Arduino intercom
Arduino music
Arduino telephone

Things like that, see what others have done.  If you find no one has done what you want then re-read post #2
Just because it is not capable of processing the data, does not mean you cannot use a different chip that can, and use the Arduino to turn that chip off and on.

Go Up