Go Down

Topic: TFT LCD Pixel Response Question (Read 715 times) previous topic - next topic

bilalbajwa

Hi,Guys i am doing a project in which the fact that " :~ How fast i can turn a pixel in a TFT or Active Matrix display on/off" matters a lot. I opened up a TFT module spec sheet but got lost. I would highly appreciate your help.

http://www.divshare.com/download/11722298-abd

By fast i mean fastest possible.  :D :smiley-eek:

Does it have a relation with total pixels in a TFT and contrast or brightness etc.

bilalbajwa

Ok, i think no body knows the answer. I just found out from another forum that the thing i am looking for is Tr+Tf i.e. the response time of each pixel. The best we have in TFTT LCd's is still in milliseconds. However, i was looking for something in microseconds. The DLP projectors can do that; however, one has to do it via FPGA.

Senso

Remenber that you must sent commands and data information to the lcd, and that takes some time

bilalbajwa

I agree. but it takes far less time than milliseconds. I think its in microseconds.

Senso

How fast can you read?
It depends, if its an 24bits TFT with an 8bits interface it can be pretty lengthy

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy