Go Down

Topic: Pseudocode code rather than Arduino code for programing (Read 50 times) previous topic - next topic

Hello there fellow Makers i've been learning C++ for a couple of weeks and learning thru Android Mobile apps such as SoloLearn for awhile and i do understand when i read a program code written in Arduino using C lingo style syntax but not a 100% but i'm able to read and understand what the code means.

Now based on what i have said so far i feel that the lingo of coding is not a problem i feel that the difficulties comes from the example codes that were made for any peripheral/ Device such as Sensors BT/WiFi modules and any kind of motors really, So i was thinking i really like the whole idea of using Pseudocode to write my Program/Algorithms/Code for my project "tho i have not done any yet" (its a feeling) So my question is can this be done? can we use Pseudo code to write a program then have the MCU "arduino avr based run/execute those instructions/program written in Pseudocode ?

wildbill

No. Pseudocode is good for figuring out your algorithm and program structure, but when you want to actually run something on the Arduino, you're going to have to translate it into C/C++.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy