Go Down

Topic: Relay question. (Read 693 times) previous topic - next topic

Hello all,
I am just getting into the ARDUINO world and have a quick (Hopefully) questions. For my first ARDUINO project I want to make a bank of switched outlets which I can keep track of the power used.

I am going to use ACS756SCA-100B-PFF-T to detect the current of each outlet. (Unless someone has a better option).

My question is, can anyone suggest a reliable relay. I have been looking for 5v 40ma or under relay that can switch 110v + and at least 6A. There seems to be a lot of choices, or a lot that don't match what I want exactly. There are going to be about 10 outlets (No I don't plan to load all the outlets with 6A all the time),  so I am hoping to keep the relay around $3. But if I have to go over for a better quality relay, I am good with that too.

Thank you for any suggestions

Digi-Key has over a dozen choices starting below $5 and going up to almost $16.  All can switch 6A (or more) amps of 250VAC (or more) with a 5V 40mA coil.  Use the parts search.

Send Bitcoin tips to: 1L3CTDoTgrXNA5WyF77uWqt4gUdye9mezN
Send Litecoin tips to : LVtpaq6JgJAZwvnVq3ftVeHafWkcpmuR1e

Thank you for your reply Johnwasser,
I have done searches on Digikey and components.arrow. "There seems to be a lot of choices" I was looking to see if people have suggestions or favorites on brands and/or types. "can anyone suggest a reliable relay"

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131