Go Down

Topic: VRBot and Duemilanove problem (Read 665 times) previous topic - next topic

I recently got my Arduino Duemilanova and VRBot and followed the directions to program Speaker Dependant groups into it, which I connected using the Arduino example code downloaded from the website. 

I altered the code to try and have it listen for said Speaker Dependant words and turn an LED on for word 0, and off for word 1.

I commented out code in the SD_Recognition function that listens for a trigger word first, as I want it to constantly listen for the specific Speaker Dependant words.  I also commented out the SI_Recognition in the main loop, because I wont be using any of them.

Receive pin is 12, transmit is 13, I have an LED with the short lead on ground, and the long lead attached to a 1k Ohm resistor, then plugged into 9.  I tested it with the example blink code and the LED functioned fine on that pin.  I also bridged pins 2 and 4, as per the guide.

I have attached my code and if anyone who has experience with this can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. I have been programming since I was 10(18 years), but micro controllers are fairly new to me.

Once I get this working the eventual goal is to have a servo unlock a box on word 0, and lock it again on word 1.  One step at a time though, gotta get this part working :)

I tried some other things, no luck so far.  Anyone got an idea?

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131