Go Down

Topic: Automation (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Aussieantennas

Hi every one, I'm new to Arduino, can any one suggest what board I will need for my project ,  I'm making a sprinkler timer, It will need a clock that can be adjusted, a timer that has a start time and stop time that is adjustable that will trigger an output, a manual start input and a manual stop input, thank you can't wait to get into it

Cheers Frank :)

Nick_Pyner

Hi every one, I'm new to Arduino, can any one suggest what board I will need for my project ,  I'm making a sprinkler timer, It will need a clock that can be adjusted, a timer that has a start time and stop time that is adjustable that will trigger an output, a manual start input and a manual stop input

A Uno is the obvious choice. It is cheap, versatile, convenient, and more than  up to the job.  You may find the on board timer facility is sufficient.

Aussieantennas

:) top job , thankyou for the swift reply, I'll have a look

marque

If you like to control it over IP network / internet a arduino mega is a better choice because of it's bigger memory available. Just combine it with a W5100 ethernet shield for that.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy