Thinking about starting an Arduino magazine

doublet:
This idea has been stuck in my mind for some months: an Arduino magazine? Why not?
But... Why start a magazine while there are so many blogs, so many project sites and wikipedia who knows everything? It would be aimed towards beginners. Like, every issue, another part or shield is presented, and how to use it, ... You wouldn't only get a pile of electronics if you buy that certain piece after a while, but also the knowledge to use them. Of course that wouldn't be all, stuff like projects in detail (how exactly it's made, how it's works, ...), making a project with a walk through the steps of designing the code and hardware, explanations of, for example, the differences between some programming languages or a description of the differences of Creative Commons licenses, ...

So, in short, I'm looking for opinions and other ideas :slight_smile:

It's crossed my mind before. There's no need to keep it for beginners. There is a lot of stuff online but it'd be really nice to have something pulling it all together.

You'd want to include news, reviews, letters, readers wives projects (you'd probably want some web space to host decent instructions for all projects included, this may be better than filling the mag with it), how-tos, theory, that kind of thing.

I'd pay for it if you publish it as an eBook through the kindle store.