Go Down

Topic: Syma S107 Helicopter Infrared Control w/webcam (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic

avergottini

Hello!

I created a remote control for the Syma S107 helicotper.
It took me a while to decode the protocol, but you can find the details here:
http://couchsprout.blogspot.com/2011/05/arduino-helicopter-infrared-controller.html

It also has a simple webcam-tracking interface to keep it hovering at a given level.
Currently I only have pictures of it in action, i'll try to shoot a video soon!

Any ideas on how to continue this project?

Thanks!
Agustin.

bld

Cool :) You should totally make it so you can draw a path on the screen, and it then tries to follow that ;)
captain-slow.dk | non contagious!

tytower

I took the trouble to go to your website and type a lengthy comment and business proposition .Then I tried to post it and found I could not meet your restrictive post requirements .

I am not going to leave all my particulars just to post a comment . Where do you get off ?
You've missed the opportunity now.
Governments should do what they were designed to do only.
Manage the larger issues best done by Government.
My Family and my Property are no

cr0sh

I took the trouble to go to your website and type a lengthy comment and business proposition .Then I tried to post it and found I could not meet your restrictive post requirements .

I am not going to leave all my particulars just to post a comment . Where do you get off ?
You've missed the opportunity now.

So you complain here? Strange that you would offer a business proposition, but then complain about identifying yourself - besides which, I didn't see anything (regarding login/ID for commenting) that I haven't seen before on other blogs.

This is just an effort to avoid spammers, that all blogs use. If you were really sincere, you could have just sent the poster a PM via this forum...
I will not respond to Arduino help PM's from random forum users; if you have such a question, start a new topic thread.

avergottini

Hello! Thanks for reading my post!

I didn't really check whether or not you had to log in to post comments (I've enabled now anonymous comments, I'll keep it that way unless i get a lot of spam), thanks for the heads up.

Though, the blog only requires a valid ID (blogspot - google) and I do not immediately disagree with having to log-in to post, it's quite simple, and as cr0sh pointed out, just to avoid spammers.

Thanks!

Go Up