Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Code for scrolling text by using max7219 to drive a 8x8 led matrix  (Read 2737 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hello every1....i need a little help i m new in programming and coding so i need a code for scrolling text on a 8x8 led matrix using Max7219 and a arduino board i hav several codes for displaying text but i need the code for scrolling text if any1 know it plz post here thanks i m using the following circuit:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7uyXRm_coS4/SJzZNBgesUI/AAAAAAAAALc/uH_pOGk4uoY/s1600-h/max7219.png

Global Moderator
The Netherlands
don't panic...
View Profile

If you think that posting the same question multiple times gives results sooner, that is incorrect. If you want to know why you could read " How To Ask Questions The Smart Way " http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html That will give you the the reasoning. Also a lot of other tips.

Jeroen.

Ps. Really, you find waiting from 10:41:41 AM (first question) to 11:07:08 AM (last post) a long time?

Global Moderator
UK
Brattain Member
I don't think you connected the grounds, Dave.
View Profile

Ps. Really, you find waiting from 10:41:41 AM (first question) to 11:07:08 AM (last post) a long time?
Time dilation - it depends on how close to your project submission deadline you are.  ;-)

"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

Arlington, MA, USA
View Profile

Johnny Depp is accustomed to getting what he wants, and soon. :-)

Québec
God Member
Hey bien!
View Profile

Time dilation - it depends on how close to your project submission deadline you are.  ;-)

Not every one is a Time Lord you know... smiley-wink

As we fight our way northward into the great unknown, only that one thing remains certain...

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

You should look into the Parola library for max7219s and 8x8 matrices.

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: