Go Down

Topic: Code for scrolling text by using max7219 to drive a 8x8 led matrix (Read 3002 times) previous topic - next topic

Hello every1....i need a little help i m new in programming and coding so i need a code for scrolling text on a 8x8 led matrix using Max7219 and a arduino board i hav several codes for displaying text but i need the code for scrolling text if any1 know it plz post here thanks i m using the following circuit:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7uyXRm_coS4/SJzZNBgesUI/AAAAAAAAALc/uH_pOGk4uoY/s1600-h/max7219.png

Yot

If you think that posting the same question multiple times gives results sooner, that is incorrect. If you want to know why you could read " How To Ask Questions The Smart Way " http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html That will give you the the reasoning. Also a lot of other tips.

Jeroen.

Ps. Really, you find waiting from 10:41:41 AM (first question) to 11:07:08 AM (last post) a long time?

AWOL

Ps. Really, you find waiting from 10:41:41 AM (first question) to 11:07:08 AM (last post) a long time?

Time dilation - it depends on how close to your project submission deadline you are.  ;-)
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

tastewar

Johnny Depp is accustomed to getting what he wants, and soon. :-)

Frédéric_Plante

Time dilation - it depends on how close to your project submission deadline you are.  ;-)

Not every one is a Time Lord you know... ;)
As we fight our way northward into the great unknown, only that one thing remains certain...

CrossRoads

You should look into the Parola library for max7219s and 8x8 matrices.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy