Go Down

Topic: LCD_screen Library Suite (Read 37 times) previous topic - next topic

avenue33

May 10, 2011, 10:32 pm Last Edit: Dec 07, 2013, 07:37 pm by avenue33 Reason: 1
Jump to the new LCD_screen Library Suite!

Please find the new LCD_screen Library Suite that replaces the Serial_LCD Library Suite.

The LCD_screen Library Suite supports a wider range of SPI and 16-parallel affordable screens, apart from the 4D Systems Picaso-based serial screens.

Enjoy :)

Bonsoir,

Please find a first release of an Arduino library for the amazing 4D LABS ?LCD-32PT(SGC) 3.2" Serial LCD Display Module.

To draw a triangle, instead of sending that ASCII string
  • G 0, 200, 0, 160, 0, 160, 0, 80, 100, 60, 0xff, 0xff

use plain
  • myLCD.triangle(200, 160, 160, 80, 100, 60, 0xffff)

;)

Graynomad

Thanks avenue, I've just got two of these displays so will keep an eye on this library.

Funnily enough one of the things I want to display is direction and roll/pitch and that's basically what your demo shows.

______
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

Yot

Cool, yet another library for one of the 4d systems screens. I made one myself for the uOled serial screens (Goldelox controller). Maybe we, lib. writers for 4d systems screens, should get together and try to come up with a 'general' library. Maybe a couple as there are a few different controllers used in the various screens.

I have implemented most of the commands including text, graphics, 5 switches, sd-card access and sound output.

Jeroen.
Active on irq daily.

avenue33

Bonsoir Jeroen,

Yes, it seems a nice idea.

Before starting this project, I did some search on the 4D libraries. Those I've found dealt with screen smaller than 256 pixels.

Main difference is the 320x240 screen requires words and not bytes for coding the coordinates.

So we should consider how to write a "one for all" library!

Best regards, 

Graynomad

I won't be ready to use my displays for a while but am interested in any library you guys do and will be able to contribute when I get my hardware up and running.

______
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

Go Up