Go Down

Topic: I Cant see My Arduino Under Device Manager-Port (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic

Crazycr1ss

i have two arduinos and i broke (uno). the one that broke was already installed with the drivers. Now i goto install my new arduino and when i connect my new arduino the computer does nothing. it wont appear on the arduino development software and it wont show on the device manager ports. What do i do!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

markB

I seem to recall we resolved the issue in http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,60572.msg437122.html#msg437122

Are you now saying the device I assisted with, doesn't show up anymore.?

Mark

Crazycr1ss

Yup, you assisted me before I got the device. Now that I have it I believed that all I needed to do is to connected to the computer but my vista computer doesn't do anything when I pug it it no new hardware found or anything. I have a new version of the arduino environment and te arduino board is a new renovation board. When the arduino is connected only the light "L" flashes a orange color

Crazycr1ss

The new board doesnt even show in the device manager

Citruz

Try uninstalling the COM-ports and/or the USB-ports via the device manager and then restart your computer and plug in the Arduino.

Go Up